Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Museums, Food, & Love

I don't even know...
We stopped at a university to rest for a little bit.
Ate pizza for lunch.
I thought this mural was really pretty!

We made it to Toronto safely. It rained the whole fourteen hours it took us to get there, but today was absolutely beautiful and sunny. We went to a shoe museum and ate pizza for lunch. We both had so much fun walking around exploring everything. 

I've actually been to Toronto once before, almost ten years ago. I'm pretty sure that I saw the university that I stayed at when I was here last, but I will have to check that with my mom. ha 

I can't wait to post pictures tomorrow!

5 Sweet Notes:

Lauren {love,lulu} said...

looks like fun!! You guys are so cute :)can't wait to see more pics :)

Jenna said...

A shoe museum and pizza for lunch? Sounds incredible!

Erin said...

ooo can't wait to see more pictures!! Love the gatorade pic- I've been on a gatorade kick lately ;)

R. W. High said...

the mural looks like you! love it!

Rebecca said...

That mural is great! I'm so pleased you had such a lovely time, I can't wait to see photos of your trip!