Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday Morning Revelation.




Bill and I are leaving for Canada on Sunday! We're spending a few days in Toronto and then going down to New York and seeing one of my good friends.  It hasn't felt real until today. There has been so many things to think and plan for the wedding that I haven't even started packing yet. I am majorly needing to write a list of everything I need to bring. I know I won't be able to think about much else today.

I can't wait to just relax and not have to get up early in the morning! Plus, I'm so excited that me and Bill will see each other for a week straight! We usually see each other every other day, since we don't live together. Ahh, I am thrilled to leave on this vacation and explore some new surroundings with Billy!

I will have a set of cute Fall posts that I will post throughout the week while I'm gone. ;) I hope all of you have a great start to your weekend!


Photobucket


*Images via: The Sartorialist and Pinterest

3 Sweet Notes:

Jenna said...

Have a fantastic trip Natalie!! :) I've always wanted to go to Canada!

Rebecca said...

Have an amazing time!

jillian m. said...

Have a safe and wonderful trip! Aaah, is that a picture of toasted marshmallow milkshakes?! I've had them and they are ah-mazing!