Friday, August 12, 2011

Have a Lovely Weekend.

Last night, I had dinner with one of my closest friends. It was awesome talking and catching up for a few hours. I love that we can share whatever with each other and not worry about what the other will think. Refreshing. We sat outside for a couple of hours. I felt so good that we were able to do that yesterday. After dinner, we went to Home Goods where I found the basket pictured below. This basket is perfect for keeping mail and other small things on my desk! :)


The next two books I plan on reading. Bossy Pants by Tina Fey and One Day by David Nicholls.

Of course, there are a few pictures of me and Bill on my desk. Muah!

One last picture of my new favorite basket. I love the color of the stripes.

This weekend is going to be pretty low key here. I am planning to stay close to home and hanging out with my love-ah. I am also planning on bringing my puppy, Kittle, to Bill's house. I want her to see some of the animals. I think she would love it. Plus, it would be so cute to see her run around.

I leave you with a song that I hear a lot when I am out. She Is Love. So sweet!


Photobucket

6 Sweet Notes:

MN @ Serenity and Style said...

i really like this song!! good picks with that and the books, I want to read One Day and I must say Bossypants is SO funny!! Hope you have a great weekend!!

Katie K. said...

Cute basket. I so want to borrow those books when you are done reading them! Glad you had a nice night with your friend!

Rebecca said...

I can't wait to read One Day! I love the things you have on you're desk - and the little basket!

Natalie said...

Most Definitely you can borrow them, Katie! Thanks for the comments. :)

Rebecca, me too! Right now, I am finishing up Water for Elephants, but I can't wait to see what kind of book One Day is like.

MN~ I can't wait to read Bossy Pants! Tina Fey is awesome!

Jenna said...

I love your desk Natalie! Very pretty!

I just finished reading "One Day," and "Bossy Pants" is next on my list whenever Amazon delivers it :) so funny!

Faith said...

that is such a great song!

i want to read One Day and watch it too! i hope i get to read it quickly ... if not i'll have to watch the movie first and then read the book!

the basket is adorable, i love it!!

Bossy Pants looks like it would be a fun read!