Monday, August 15, 2011

Awesome News!!!

What's that?!!? ;)

Friends, I have BIG news!!

Billy proposed to me on Saturday (August 13th, 2011). We went to a forest preserve in the early afternoon, and he proposed!! Bill did such a good job! He told me how important I was to him and how he couldn't imagine life without me and other things. Then he got down on one knew and asked me to marry him! :-) Of course, I said, YES!!


I'm so happy right now. I will be writing a post with the details of that day, but for right now, I wanted to share the exciting news! (The table above is where we had a picnic last year.)


One last picture of my ring!! I love everything about this ring, especially that it is yellow gold with 3 stones.

I am beyond excited and happy that I found the love of my life!! I'm so happy that Bill and I are getting married! Now all the wedding planning will start. :)

Photobucket

23 Sweet Notes:

Lindsay said...

OMG Natalie! Congratulations!!! Your ring is beautiful, I can't wait to hear all the details of the proposal!

Pia said...

Congratulations!!! That is so amazing! And the ring is gorgeous.

Lauren {love,lulu} said...

AWWWW COngrats Natalie!! YOu guys are the most adorable couple! I'm so happy for you! :)

Lucy The Valiant said...

Congratulations! And what a stunning ring!

Chelsea said...

Congratulations Natalie! You two look so happy together :) The ring is beautiful! Best wishes for both of you!

Kristyn Ellen said...

Wahoo! Congratulations! Beautiful ring, very happy for you. You'll have so much fun planning!

Kate said...

GORGEOUS ring! congrats miss! xo

Sarah Kate said...

Yay!!!!! Congrats to you both!!! That is such exciting news!! And your ring is absolutely gorgeous! I love how sparkly it is! It fits you well! :o)

Gentri said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :D That is so exciting! Your ring is beautiful!!

Erinn said...

yay! Congratulations and good luck as you start planning!

Jenna said...

OMGGGG!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Natalie- congratulations!!! Soo soo exciting!

Your ring is stunning, and you and Billy both look so happy in that picture!

AHHH!!!!

Melisande said...

NATALIE!!! omg!!! i'm so so so happy for you and billy! congratulations for the both of you! i'm so happy you've found someone who makes you so happy. you deserve the very best!
PS your ring is amazing!

A Christian College Student said...

Congrats Nat! I wish you both the best :)

Fran said...

OMG!!! I literally gasped when I saw a peek of the ring when I first opened this page lol I'm so so so happy for you!! Congrats! :)

Marian said...

Oh my goodness!! Congrats!! That is amazing news!!

Faith said...

yay!!! so exciting!! congrats! love the ring ... but i might be bias because we are ring twins!!!

yours truly, melissa said...

What a beautiful ring and congratulations! :)

Gail @ Sophisticated Steps said...

If anyone deserves this happiness, it is you! I'm so happy for you, Natalie! Your ring is very pretty...love that setting!

CONGRATULATIONS! May the wedding madness begin! Lol.

Sophisticated Steps

Brandi @ Home Team Dreams said...

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I hate that I'm a day behind on this! CONGRATS Natalie! HOW AWESOME!!! I'm so thrilled for you and Billy!

Allie said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!! I can't believe it's been so long since I've been to your blog!! I saw the title of your post and I was like, "Oh my goodness! I bet I know what this big news is about!" Turns out I was right;) I am so happy for you (no both of you!) I will be keeping you both in my prayers,
*Allie*
www.allieinterrupted.blogspot.com

Leah said...

AWH!!!! Natalie, Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and Billy! Your blog is one of my favorites to read and I couldn't be more excited for you! I can't wait to follow along on this journey with you- what a fun time in your life! :)ps-Your ring is GORGEOUS.

Whitney said...

Congrats!

Candace Boice said...

I've been MIA from blogger for months now and so when I came over to your blog today I had to travel back a couple pages to find out about the proposal because I kept reading about wedding planning and didn't know you had got engaged. I am SO happy for you! Your ring is stunning and you both just look so happy! Seriously, congratulations! (And sorry this is so late...)