Sunday, July 31, 2011

A New Addiction

I discovered OPI nail polish for Sephora today. I found out that it has less chemicals in it than regular OPI, and it doesn't chip after you've worn it for a while. I don't think I will be buying any of the regular OPI again, especially now that I know the line for Sephora is better. (The woman I talked to said that OPI is considering revamping all of their lines.) I bought a couple of them that were a metallic shade for light lilac purple and silver. I am completely hooked on any color that is metallic with some sparkle to it.


Also, I found out that they have Glee nail polish. How cool is that?
I'm not really sure why I like painting my nails so much, but I love it! I like havig that extra splash of color to look at during the day. I feel like there should be lots of color during the summer as well...

These colors make me think of summer so much, which reminds me tomorrow is the first day of August. I am feeling the need to make the most of summer. I can't believe we only have one month left. Although, September is still warm and feels like summer. I wish we could have that weather year round. I like to dream...


Photobucket

12 Sweet Notes:

Faith said...

i love that color! your nails look fab!

i am sad that tomorrow is August too ... can't believe summer is almost over. :(

Marian said...

Nail polish is a girl's best friend! Can never have enough!

Fran said...

I've recently gotten a lot into painting my nails for some reason lol - love the colors on the last picture! :)

Kirsten said...

I LOVE OPI nail polish! They always have the cutest names. I didn't know that they had a line exclusively for Sephora. I will definitely be checking it out :)

www.kirstenjoywilson.com

Jenna said...

I did not realize that the OPI Sephora line was so much better than regular OPI! I definitely need to switch over to that! I feel the same way about painting my nails. There are some weeks where I change the color over three times! I love seeing the color throughout the day too, and I even just like the entire process of painting. With a good rapid dry top coat, it's such a relaxing way to pamper myself :)

Jess said...

How lovely! I saw these at Sephora a few weeks ago, but they didn't have the color that I liked!

Cindy said...

I saw this new nail polish too, but I didn't know it had less chemicals than regular O.P.I.! Sweet! :)

I feel the same about summer...we have to live it up, Natalie! :D

Rebecca said...

I can't actually believe that it's the 1st of August! Where did July go?! I love that metallic grey/ silver colour :)

Elizabeth and Kyle @ Love Is the Adventure said...

I wish I was neater when it came to painting my nails...I'm not so coordinating with the painting and the brush and the polish and what not.

I'm so torn about the end of the summer. On the one hand, my life is about to get ten kinds of crazy now that my PhD coursework is officially starting BUT I am such a big fan of autumn...pumpkins and cider and big piles of leaves and cute, fuzzy sweaters...

Brandi @ Home Team Dreams said...

Oh wow! I had no clue about the OPI Sephora line!

Gail @ Sophisticated Steps said...

Now I know we are opposites...okay on this level. I hardly EVER paint my nails. I do waaaaay to much to have to worry about keeping them all fancy shmancy. My toes, on the other hand, are almost ALWAYS painted. I don't cook, clean, do laundry, sew, paint, photograph, or take care of a million kid-related jobs with those. ;)

Sophisticated Steps

Leah said...

I love painted nails! But I need more patient when it comes to letting them dry. :P I want the GLEE line! haha. Too cool! :)