Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Routines

I'm really big into routines. 

I love checking my email in the morning almost as soon as I get out of bed.

I get off my computer almost as quick as I get on it. I love going running or doing yoga in the morning.


I feel like it starts my day off on a positive note.


One of my favorite things to do is break a sweat in the morning.

Running outside in the morning is a great way to wake up. There's something so special about starting your day off by doing something good for yourself.


After exercising and running around gathering my things, I grab a bite for breakfast. The morning has always been my favorite part of the day. I love waking up early and taking advantage of the day even if it means getting up at 5 a.m. What's your favorite part of the day?



Photobucket


Pictures taken this morning with my pup in my mom's garden. :)

8 Sweet Notes:

Erin said...

Routines rule my life- I feel off kilter if I do something out of my routine. In fact, one time I switched up my routine in the shower and when I got to work I realized that I forgot to wash the conditioner out of my hair because I switched things up!

As for me? Mornings are not my thing. On one side though I totally agree with you, I secretly love getting up early and taking advantage of the day, but I never feel good when I wake up early. I think if I felt completely rested I would be more of a morning person. Right now I'm an afternoon person :)

I'm so glad that running and yoga make you feel so good!

Happy Wednesday!

Erinn said...

Those lilies are ridiculous. Orange asiatic lilies are definitely my favorite flower of all time.
I'm not much of a morning exerciser but starting tomorrow I'm changing my rescheduling my runs for the morning.
I loveee your pictures :)

Lindsay said...

I so wish I had a morning routine like that, but I can't seem to get myself motivated to stick to a workout. I'm such a bum!

Beautiful pictures!

Rebecca said...

Your mom's garden is beautiful and your puppy is such a cutie!

I'm not a morning person more of a 'wake up at 10/11 am' person but when I have to get up early, it feels great having a much longer day. There's so much time to do more!

Brandi @ Home Team Dreams said...

I'm not a morning person at all. My brain doesn't seem to function well before 10 am! Lol!

The colors in the pictures are so vibrant! And your dog is SO incredibly cute! :)

Allie said...

In the evening, when the sun starts to set, it faces the front of our house. And so my family and I hang out in the cool shady backyard with the dogs, make smores, jump on the trampoline, etc. I just love summer:)
I also like the mornings! If I have a routine for something that I have to get up early for, I'm groggy but okay with it. But if mom wants me to wake up at 7am on some random morning..... I don't care for that too much:)
*Allie*
Come vote for me at it's my life! I need all the voters I can get:D

Leah said...

This is a lovely post! I agree, I like working out best in the morning, although with class that's rarely been happening, but this is an inspiring post girl! :) And I agree I love routines too. I was totally a morning person through most of high school and as I've gone through college I'm drifting into more of a night owl, but I really enjoy all of the day! :)

Fran said...

I've never been a morning person. Always a night owl, but I do love routines... they make everything better :)