Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Our First Concert!










On Monday, we went to the Jethro Tull Concert. It was the first concert me and Bill have ever been to. (At least this big of one.) The band, America, opened for Jethro Tull. They were pretty good, but I definitely enjoyed Jethro Tull's performance so much more! They were so into what they were doing, and I never knew how good the flute sounded. My mom told me they would be awesome, and she was right.

I could tell how much Bill was enjoying the concert by how focused he was when they started to play. He was leaned forward, and there was definitely minimal talking going on between us. It was a huge difference between when America was playing! We talked through most of that.

I didn't end up taking many pictures during the concert since it was prohibited, but I snapped one or two just because everyone else was. After the concert, we went to Friday's with Bill's parents, his sister Tracie, and brother Tom. I napped on the way home, but I didn't feel that bad when I went into work the next day. The concert and the time with Bill and his family was definitely worth it!

This weekend, I am going with Bill and his whole family to a wedding. I can't wait to party!! Plus, it's 4th of July weekend-it's going to be great!

Photobucket


Training Update: I ran 6 miles in the 50 minute range. I am so pumped about it, because I ran 5 miles in 54 minutes for the Shamrock Shuffle. I'm getting ready for another long run soon so I'm excited for that.

4 Sweet Notes:

Jenna said...

Aww- it looks like so much fun, Natalie!! Whenever I see Michael Bublé perform, I also lean forward and do not talk to anyone around me! I am totally in the zone, haha. It's so fun how you were able to win tickets for Bill and yourself! :)

Congrats on the running, too! You're amazing!

Fran said...

Yay! It looks like so much fun Natalie! I'm glad you had a great time with Bill and his family :)

Rebecca said...

Congrats on your training! I'm so glad you had a great time :)

Leah said...

What awesome concert photos- so glad you guys had a good time! :)