Wednesday, June 8, 2011

One of the Best

This past Sunday, I celebrated my 24th birthday with my mom, brother, and Billy. Megan, my sister,  was working. I was totally bummed so I called her early in the day at work. I also went to an early breakfast with my dad and went to church with him. It was nice hanging out with him for a bit in the morning. Later in the day, I had steak for lunch with my family. It's totally one of my favorite meals. My mom had bought flowers for me and put them on the table. Definitely a nice touch. After eating, Billy and I went shopping, and he bought me my birthday presents!


I had so much fun, and Bill even had fun shopping with me.  I learned how much Bill wants me to wear dresses. Every pretty dress that we came across, he suggested that I get it. I guess I know what I  should be wearing more of now. After shopping, we went to a graduation party for a good friend of mine's younger brother. I had so much fun seeing them and talking with my friend. It was wonderful seeing her on my birthday.






Everything about my birthday made me smile. We even went swimming later in the day with one of Bill's sisters and nieces. Also, we're getting together with Bill's family tonight, and I'm really looking forward to it. I'm lucky to have them in my life. :)





xoxo,
Photobucket

10 Sweet Notes:

Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday! I'm so pleased you had such a great day :) x

Brandi @ Home Team Dreams said...

So glad that you had an awesome birthday Natalie! And I just looooove your hair! You look AMAZING with bangs! :)

Furree Katt said...

belated happy birthday! you look fabulous and radiant ♥ i'm so glad you had a fun day.
i think you will look great in a dress :D YAY for movies! and that cake looks absolutely delicious.

Jenna said...

Happy birthday Natalie!! Sounds like the perfect way to celebrate :)

Marian said...

So glad you had a lovely day! That cake looks amazing!!

Lindsay said...

Happy belated birthday - it sounds like you had a fabulous day!

Leah said...

Happy Belated Birthday Natalie! :) I'm so glad you had a good celebration - the pictures are great! :)

Rachelous said...

Happy belated birthday, that food looks delicious! :) xx

Fran said...

Happy belated birthday! It sounds like you had a great time! :)

Raven said...

gorgeous flowers and happy 24th! Beautiful couple btw!