Thursday, June 16, 2011

I'm Bursting at the Seams, Love!!!

Yesterday evening started off really good and quickly became A-MAZING!! Megan came home for the night and we go to hang out all. I loved hanging out! It gets better though... After dinner, I walked outside to get the mail, and I came across an envelop from 97.1 FM the Drive. The envelope was thick, and I just stared at it wondering if I had won free tickets to the Jethro Tull concert. I ripped it open, and I WON 2 TICKETS!!!! I started yelling in shock and jumping up and down. (Yes, I know I'm a dork.) Megan thought I was crazy and couldn't help but laugh. ;) She had no idea what I was so excited about.



Me with the Jethro Tull tickets!!

I wasn't able to tell Billy right away, but I was thrilled when I was finally able to tell him! He was shocked and SO HAPPY! He had been asking me for months if I won him Jethro Tull tickets for his birthday. (His whole family and him had also signed up online in order to have a chance to win the tickets.) Now, that I think of it I don't even really know one Jethro Tull's songs. I'm just excited for my sweety pea. :) Plus, I can't remember the last time I won something! It was a good day.


Photobucket

6 Sweet Notes:

Lindsay said...

Woohooo!! I've never won tickets to anything before, that's so awesome!

Jenna said...

Ahhh!!!! So exciting!! That kind of stuff just never seems to happen! So happy for you Natalie (and especially for Billy! lol)!

Brandi @ Home Team Dreams said...

Very cool! Have a great time Natalie! :)

Rebecca said...

Congrats - I hope you have a great time! I was so happy and couldn't stop smiling when I won festival tickets in April. It's such a good feeling :)

Leah said...

OHMYGOSH- How cool! I've never won anything exciting, so jealous! I hope you and Billy have a great time at the concert- what a neat birthday gift- and memory! :)

Virgin Cerebellum said...

Very nice. . . and nice blog bye the way...