Monday, June 20, 2011

Hello Monday!



This Father's Day weekend was definitely a success and way too short. On Saturday, Bill and I spent the day in Cedarburg, Wisconsin with one of sisters and her family. There were an abundance of cute shops and wine. We brought strawberry wine that tastes like real strawberries and ate some ice cream outside. It was really fun summer day, and we had a such a great time visiting with everyone. On Sunday, I had lunch with my dad and watched True Grit. He has probably watched it about 5 times already. :) It was my second time. I loved it! We also planted a garden later on in his yard which was pretty fun even though neither of us have much aptitude for gardening. We're still learning.

On another note, you might have wondered why I have posted a dancing photo. Bill and I are starting our dance lessons this Wednesday!! We're both pretty excited. We are taking Ballroom dance lessons, and I can't wait to start them. The anticipation is making this Monday a little more bearable. Happy Monday, friends!


Photobucket

P.S. I learned after writing this that it might be a little presumptuous to say that Billy is 'excited' about dance lessons. haha More like he is being super nice and tolerating it. He is the best for going to them with me!!

(Image via: WeHeartIt)

7 Sweet Notes:

Furree Katt said...

I'm glad you got to spend some quality time with your dad on Father's Day :D
yay for dancing lessons! i'm really looking forward to reading about them once they start.

Leah said...

Awww.. a bonding with the Father. That's so sweeet.. :) Happy Father's day to your dad..

Wow, dancing lessons. Good luck! :)

Rebecca said...

So happy you had a lovely Father's Day! I really want to see True Grit and I hope you have a fab time when you go for your dance lessons.

Love the image too - The Notebook is such a great film! :)

Jenna said...

I still need to see "True Grit." I've read the book, and it's one of my favorites! I have high expectations for the movie :)

SO exciting about you and Bill's ballroom dancing class! I cannot wait to hear how it all goes!

Lucy The Valiant said...

Dance lessons together! I'm so jealous. We want to take a class together but have NO time. Have fun!!

Lindsay said...

Oh my gosh I bet those dancing lessons are going to be so much fun! Definitely let us know how it goes!!

Leah said...

Yay for a good Father's Day weekend and even more excitement for the dancing lessons! I can't wait to hear about those! Your ps is so adorable- Billy is a good guy! :) What movie is that photo from? It's so cute!