Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A Fun Afternoon

Recently, I went to Meadowdale raceway with Billy and his sister Tracie and her family. We walked on over 3 miles of the old track. It was a really neat experience when we came up to the beginning of the track that was old asphalt.



I would have loved to have seen a race there. Some of the turns looked pretty dangerous.



Checking how far we walked. 


You could still tell how wide it actually was.


The brave ones! hehe It didn't look that sturdy, and I wasn't about to go up there. :)


Instead, I took a picture right next to it.




Cutie pie.


We all took turns carrying the little one. :)



Billy and I on the old raceway. It was a beautiful day!

Hope your Tuesday is wonderful!


Photobucket

6 Sweet Notes:

Lindsay said...

I wouldn't have gone out on there either!

The little girls are adorable - looks like it was a great day :)

Brandi @ Home Team Dreams said...

Looks like a fun day! I don't blame you, I wouldn't have gone out there either! Yikes! lol

Rebecca said...

It really looks like a beautiful day. I love when the sun is out shining on trips!

Jenna said...

You and Billy do such fun and interesting things! Love it.

Leah said...

What a fun afternoon! Love all the photos- especially the one where you have the little one on your back- you are adorable! :)

Stephanie said...

Fun! That looks like an awesome place to walk...but that little bridge (?) looks scary!